We are open for regular appointments and optical services. We appreciate your flexibility during our closing period while we worked behind the scenes to assist you. LFVC cares about our staff and patient safety and want to keep our community safe. Since we will continue to follow guidelines by the KDHE & CDC, we ask that you comply with the following when coming to the office:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask or face covering for your safety and our staff’s safety. We will not be able to provide service to patients without a face mask/covering.
- We are only allowing one patient per doctor and one patient per optician unless special arrangements have been previously communicated with the office.
- Upon arriving, we kindly ask that you stay in your car and call our temporary curbside number (785-841-5288) to let us know you have arrived and get you checked in.
If you are here for the optical department, it is first come first serve and we will come get you or text you when we have an optician available.
- Please provide us with your vehicle make, model and license plate number. Instead of waiting in the lobby, we will come get you when a room is sanitized and ready.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath or generally don’t feel well, or traveled in the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment by contacting 785-749-2020.
We deeply appreciate your support and are looking forward to serving you while taking precautions in keeping our community safe.